Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Alexander & Martha Get Baptized!



So yesterday night we received the transfers and nothing changed. I will finish Elder Wright`s training here in Faca 1 and 2. In fact no one in the district was changed.

So as I mentioned in the call that Alexander and Martha were baptized this Saturday. It was a good service other than that is started really late. There was probably 40 in attendance. They were more than content. This Sunday Juan Jose was given the Priesthood and was ordained to the office of Priest. He is literally super smart. You can ask him anything that has to with the Old Testament, history, law, etc. and he is there with the answer. It was a joy to teach him and we will do our best to keep on helping him out on his conversion process. Everything has been picture perfect with him. Literally.



It was great talking to yall yesterday. It was fun, obviously too short, but great overall. Happy Mother’s Day again mom!

Well it is hekka weird to think that this is literally the last transfer. 6 weeks is gonna go by so fast. I am glad to be training to finish. I think it will keep me extra focused.



I don’t think that I spoke clearly enough yesterday when I commented on the Book of Mormon. What I was saying is that every time when I read it, it seems as if my mind just opens and I begin to watch the book, not just read it. The Book of Mormon is the base of my testimony. I would be lying if I said that my testimony is super strong when it comes to other gospel practices or principles; however, you are not gonna convince me that the Book of Mormon is false. It is one of the few things that I can say with certainty that are true.

No comments:

Post a Comment